The Friends of Holy Cross database holds personal information to enable the Friends of Holy Cross Committee to provide you with membership services. These services include:
- information about forthcoming events
- the chairman's annual letter to members
- notification of the Annual General Meeting
- payment of annual subscriptions
- any other matter considered to be necessary for the efficient running of the organisation
The Friends' holding, use and protection of your personal data complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
With effect from May 2018 this regulation requires each member to provide an authorisation for The Friends of Holy Cross to hold and use their personal data. We would appreciate your help: please complete the Membership Form and click on Send to email it to the Chairman at email@example.com.
Please be assured that the information provided will not be used for any purpose other than those outlined above, nor will it be passed to any other organisation.